Appearing in 1st story
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Scorpion (Mac Gargan) (Referenced)
- Mussaret (Death)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius) (Referenced)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (On-screen)
Races and species:
Synopsis for 1st story
Spider-Man tries to convince the Scorpion that they are on the same side, and that he too wants to free Tiberius Stone, but the Scorpion does not care if he wants to annihilate him (obviously he believes him to be the Spider-Man of his time).
The Scorpion sends the Spider-Slayers against Spider-Man and in the clash the palace is damaged, and the rebel leader saves Tiberius from a landslide in the coast of her own life.
Failing to get the better of Miguel, the Scorpion threatens to unleash the robots on the civilians, and therefore the time traveler uses a device to make Gargan take on the appearance of Spider-Man and the robots attack him. Fortunately for him, Tiberius deactivates them, and Miguel through Lyla sends help; however Tiberius decides not to sell anything to the dictator of the country, and instead forces him to abandon the country, threatening to have it attacked by robots.
• Scorpion v.s. Spider-Man 2099 v.s. Spider Slayers seasoned with a bit of social unrest!
• Miguel O’Hara continues the fight for his grandfather’s soul in a literal war zone.
Miguel notes that historical records depict the Scorpion as a minor foe for Spider-Man at best, although Miguel forms a more threatening image of the Scorpion after engaging him in battle in this storyline.
• The Deadpool 75th Variant Cover is an homage to the cover of Amazing Spider-Man #121.
|Like this? Let us know!|