Appearing in "Civil War 2099: Chapter One"
- Lyla (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Parker Industries
- Ravage (Paul-Philip Ravage) (First appearance)
- Ulysses Cain
- Harry Mendez (Mentioned)
- Emma Mendez (Mentioned)
- Sara Mendez (Mentioned)
- God / Lord (Invoked)
- Queen Medusa (Medusalith Amaquelin)
- Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) (Mentioned)
- Tempest Monroe (Mentioned)
- Harry Mendez (First appearance; on-screen)
- The Fist (Mentioned)
- Celestial Destructor (Mentioned)
- Hulk (John Eisenhart) (Referenced)
- Spider-Man (Miguel O'Hara) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- United States of America
- Arctic Circle (Mentioned)
- Dystopia 2099 A.D. (Mentioned)
- Roberta's 2099 A.D. (Mentioned)
- The Fist's 2099 A.D.
- Miguel's 2099 A.D. (Mentioned)
- Asgard (First appearance; as S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters in drawing only)
Synopsis for "Civil War 2099: Chapter One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
CIVIL WAR II TIE-INS!
• 2099 is in peril and Roberta Mendez. A.K.A. Captain America, has returned to the future to find her family.
• Little does she know that the heroes of the future are being hunted.
• Could this be the end of 2099 as Miguel knows it?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man 2099 Vol 3 13 on the forums
- 8 Images from Spider-Man 2099 Vol 3 13
|Like this? Let us know!|