Appearing in 1st story
- Parker Industries
- Lyla (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Inhuman Royal Family (Mentioned)
- Queen Medusa (Medusalith Amaquelin) (Mentioned)
- The Beach Boys (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Invisible Woman (Sue Richards) (Mentioned)
- God (Invoked)
- Qweeg (Mentioned)
- Harry Mendez (Referenced)
- Emma Mendez (Referenced)
- Sara Mendez (Referenced)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- United States of America
- Mount Nyiragongo (First appearance)
- Hell (Invoked)
- 2099 A.D. (Referenced)
Synopsis for 1st story
Peter gives some of his employees the task of studying the terrigenous mists to counteract the negative effect they have on mutants. However, the gas escapes from the container and a girl breathing it turns out to be inhuman and ends up locked inside the cocoon from which it will emerge with its new shape.
Meanwhile, Miguel takes Roberta back to her house and after telling her that she lost consciousness during an experiment, he tells her to take the rest of the day off. Soon after Lyla informs him of the incident, and Miguel returns to the office, where shortly after he, Rhonda's girlfriend and the other employees are joined by Lash, who takes away the cocoon.
A confrontation between Spider-Man and Lash ensues during which the inhuman teleports himself and his antagonist to an active volcano. During the fight, the cocoon falls into the lava, but opens up and Rhonda's new form emerges.
• Miguel O’Hara’s crusade against the mysterious organization called FIST continues!
• But there’s trouble in New York when the Inhuman LASH (y’know, the one from a little show called Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) arrives AND PUTS MIGUEL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE INHUMAN CONFLICT!
|Like this? Let us know!|