Appearing in "Good Intentions"
- Mary Jane Watson (Only appearance)
- Daily Bugle (Only appearance)
- Venom (Eddie Brock) (First appearance)
- Venom Symbiote (First appearance)
- Carnage (Cletus Kasady) (First appearance)
- Carnage Symbiote (First appearance)
- Synoptic (First appearance)
- Reed Richards (Mentioned)
- Aunt May (Only appearance)
- Flash Thompson (Only appearance) (Impersonates Spider-Man)
Races and Species:
- Earth-TRN583 (First appearance)
- Spider-Man's Suit (First appearance)
- Web-Shooters (First appearance)
- Peter Parker's Wrist Morpher (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Good Intentions"
The issue starts with Peter Parker who has joined J. Jonah Jameson to take pictures of John Jameson's new space mission until he discovers that Venom and Carnage are up to something that has a connection to John Jameson's space shuttle, the "Solaris 1". They get on it when John is about to take off but Spider-Man catches up to them and decides to fight them both.
Spider-Man fails to defeat the Symbiotes that are on board with John in space, J. Jonah Jameson thinks that the Symbiotes killed his son and blames Spider-Man for John's death.
After a night of weird events, Peter decides to quit being Spider-Man for a while. He succeeds in keeping himself as Peter Parker for about 6 months before taking a brand new Nanotechnology costume from Reed Richards to be used as his new costume.Spider-Man takes a new space shuttle, called the Solaris 2 "for a ride" to Counter-Earth to save John Jameson and to clear his name.
- This issue is the comic adaption of animated series episode one called "Worlds Apart, Part One".
- This is the only issue in this Volume that we can see J. Jonah Jameson, Aunt May and Mary Jane Watson.
- Spider-Man's new suit was stolen by Peter from Reed Richards.
- The issue cover is a similar homage to the Amazing Fantasy #15 front cover.
- In the animated counterpart Peter claims he kept his Spider-Man revival project secret from his refusing to heroism wife while in this issue, Mary Jane is introduced to it.
- In this issue, Peter Parker's hair color is full brown in color, rather than being dyed half orange at the top, and having brown at the bottom.
- On the front cover of this issue, the Machine Mens' armored plating's are different in coloration: from being purple and blue to green and purple in coloration briefly.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man Unlimited Vol 2 ½ on the forums
- 9 Image(s) from Spider-Man Unlimited Vol 2 ½
|Like this? Let us know!|