Appearing in "The evil that men do Part 3: Hate crimes"
- Scorpia (Elaine Coll)
- Francis Klum
- Alberto Ortega (Only appearance; dies)
- Pilar Ortega (Only appearance; dies)
- Tricia Lane (Mentioned)
- Donald Phillips (Mentioned)
- Walter Hardy (Mentioned)
- Ferris Bueller (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
Synopsis for "The evil that men do Part 3: Hate crimes"
Spider-Man and Black Cat learn that Scorpia was hired by Alberto Ortega, the head of a local drug syndicate, to assassinate Klum. Klum kills the Ortega gang via heroin overdoses. Black Cat leaves Spider-Man after a disagreement on how to handle the case. When she confronts Klum herself, it is revealed that he was a mutant as he uses his powers to teleport a small quantity of heroin directly into her heart. He then starts cutting open her costume with the intention of raping her.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man and the Black Cat Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 6 Images from Spider-Man and the Black Cat Vol 1 3
- 1 Reprints of Spider-Man and the Black Cat Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|