Appearing in 1st story
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Joins group)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe)
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Marvel Girl (Rachel Grey)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III)
- Warbird (Ava'Dara Naganandini)
- Firestar (Angie Jones)
- Toad (Mortimer Toynbee) (Rejoins)
- Unus the Untouchable (Gunther Bain) (Returns)
- Stegron the Dinosaur Man (Vincent Stegron)
- Sauron (Karl Lykos)
- Black Panther (T'Challa) (Mentioned)
- Venom symbiote (Mentioned)
- Mistfits (Mentioned)
- Frog-Man (Mentioned)
- Demon Bamfs
- Wolverine (Logan) (Mentioned)
- Salem Center
- New York City
- Savage Land (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
After Wolverine died, Ororo found papers about inviting Spider-Man to teach to a new special class composed of the past students Ernst and No-Girl, but also Hellion, Rockslide, Shark-Girl, Glob Herman and Eye Boy, all considered to be "most likely to turn super villain" kids, but in fact as a way to find a mole working against the school. Meanwhile, Spider-Man and the Special Class have a lesson in the Danger Room, but Rockslide pushes him into a robot, which tries to crush him. Spider-Man then criticizes Rockslide for his actions and takes the special class to a museum. Suddenly, Stegron and Sauron appear in the museum and later defeats them. The Special Class later wake up in Staten Island, which had been transformed into the New Savage Land.
• Meet the Jean Grey Academy’s new guidance counselor: Spider-Man!
• What’s a non-mutant doing at a school for mutants? What secret suspicion has fueled the formation of his special student class?
• And because you demanded it! Sauron and Stegron the Dinosaur Man! The villain team 65 million years in the making! You didn’t demand it? Well somebody did.