Invented by Spencer Smythe's son, Alistaire. Acts more like a vehicle than previous models, allowing Smythe to ride around inside it's heavily shielded cockpit while he tracked down Spider-Man. He used the Spider-Slayer's claws to grab hold of Mary Jane when he mistakenly believed her to be the wall-crawler.
An updated version was built which could act without a pilot. This model was eventually destroyed by Spider-Man.
- Spider-Slayer Mark VII's Appearances
- Spider-Slayer Mark VII's Minor Appearances
- Media Spider-Slayer Mark VII Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Spider-Slayer Mark VII
- Images that include Spider-Slayer Mark VII