After stealing a sample of Spider-Man's DNA using an Octobot, Doctor Octopus started experimenting on it to create an army of super-powered soldiers for Norman Osborn. One of his initial attempts was the creation of the Venom Symbiote. However, Octavius' plans had a setback when Venom escaped and was presumed to be destroyed.
When Spider-Man confronted Iron Patriot (Osborn's heroic alter ego) some time later, they were attacked by Doctor Octopus's Spider-Soldier. During the fight, it turned out that Doctor Octopus had finished Osborn's plans of a Spider-Soldier army. Iron Patriot had Spider-Man get Harry Osborn out of his lab, which later exploded, seemingly destroying the Spider-Soldiers.
Powers and Abilities
- 2 Appearances of Spider-Soldiers (Earth-12041)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Spider-Soldiers (Earth-12041)
- 1 Media Spider-Soldiers (Earth-12041) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Spider-Soldiers (Earth-12041)
- Team Gallery: Spider-Soldiers (Earth-12041)