Appearing in "Criminal At Large!"
- Lindsay McCabe
- David Ishima
- The X-Men
- San Francisco
- San Francisco Mint
- 1 Yarbro Court
- Hunter-Dulin Building
- Suisun Bay
- Liberty Ships (World War II freighters)
Synopsis for "Criminal At Large!"
Framed for the theft of Vibranium by Black Tom Cassidy, Juggernaut, and Siryn, Spider-Woman is taken into police custody. However, she breaks free and flees. Resuming her civilian guise, she apologizes to her friends David Ishima and Lindsay McCabe for suddenly leaving the housewarming party. At that moment, Storm, Colossus, and Angel show up. Speaking to Jessica in private, they reveal that they know that she is really Spider-Woman and that they are members of the X-Men and ask for her help in trying to find the new mutant that their Cerebro machine located in the area.
Agreeing to work together, the X-Men and Spider-Woman track the three villains to a derelict ship. Working together, they manage to defeat both Black Tom and Siryn.[Continuity 1] from the team. However, During the fight, Spider-Woman and Storm combine their powers and manage to blast the Juggernaut into the water, where he is lost at sea.[Continuity 2] As they turn Black Tom over to the authorities, he tells all present that Theresa is the daughter of his cousin, Sean Cassidy, and leaves her in Storm's care.[Continuity 3]
After the adventure, Jessica Drew gets her own office, where she proudly hangs up her newly earned private detective's license.[Continuity 4]
- ↑ Angel made a connection between Syrin and the X-Man known as Banshee. The narrative states that Banshee has retired from the team. At the time of this story, Banshee overstrained his powers in X-Man #119, rendering him powerless and forcing him to retire. His powers are later restored in Uncanny X-Men #254
- ↑ During this fight, the Juggernaut mentions his last clash with Colossus. That happened in X-Men #102.
- ↑ How Sean Cassidy has a daughter he is unaware of is due to the fact that he thought his daughter died along with his wife years earlier as detailed in X-Force #31.
- ↑ During this sequence, Jessica had just received an update on Siryn, informing her that she was reunited with her father. This happened in Uncanny X-Men #148.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Woman Vol 1 38 on the forums
- Images from Spider-Woman Vol 1 38
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|