- All right, listen... I did not come here to fight you. I came here to find you. And what I found is frankly... remarkable. What you've built here is remarkable and I don't want to see it snatched away. But you have to stop breaking all these @#$% laws. Blackmailing your idiot exes into stealing things is just stealing things. That ends now. Leave your old lives back where they belong and build new ones -- here in your cool little town full of beautiful cars. Normal-people lives funded by normal-people jobs. Free of criminal coercion and larceny. If you can do that... and I will know because I plan to keep serious tabs on this place... but if you can, my lips are sealed. Secret safe. Are we cool? Good. Now if someone could direct me to the closest handful of aspirin -- and maybe a bottle of fruit-flavored soda -- that would be amazing.
- -- Spider-Woman
Appearing in 1st story
- Erin Dyker (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Helmut Zemo (Mentioned)
- Kalie Gocking
- Daily Bugle (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for 1st story
• A knockdown drag-out bout between Spider-Woman and a dangerous new foe – LADY CATERPILLAR!
• AND Spider-Woman’s first joint-investigation with Ben Urich comes to a close!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Woman Vol 5 8 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Spider-Woman Vol 5 8
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|