- Why can't super heroes go five minutes without hauling off and putting the fate of the world into their own hands? Well, that's because we're all a bunch of -- arrogant. Judgmental. Self-righteous. Jackasses. It's not our fault really. The vocation attracts a certain personality type. It's our nature. Pit a bunch of obsessive type-A thrill seekers against a common enemy? Look out. But ask that same group to wait a few seconds and maybe try talking things out? Things can get grim, dark, and ugly in a hurry. One end of the world scenario a year is enough for me, thanks very much. Spider-Woman is way too busy for that @#$%. I'm steering clear and staying out for a while.
- -- Jess Drew
Appearing in 1st story
- Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
- Porcupine (Roger Gocking)
- B. Urich and J. Drew Private Investigators
- Numerous unidentified Wendigo
- Celestial Destructor (On-screen)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (On-screen)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Alpha Flight (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Gerry Drew
- Ulysses (Hologram only)
Races and Species:
- Spider-Woman's Ski Suit
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Iron Man Armor Model 51 (Model-Prime Armor) (On-screen)
- Porcupine Armor
Synopsis for 1st story
CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN!
• Spider-Woman has history with both sides of CIVIL WAR II, so things are more complicated than just picking a side.
• Plus, she’s got her baby to consider now, and she can’t risk her life putting him in harm’s way.
• But Jess has never been one to just sit on the sidelines.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Woman Vol 6 9 on the forums
- 2 Images from Spider-Woman Vol 6 9
|Like this? Let us know!|