The Spider Queens were a group of clones created by the Jackal from the DNA samples he collected from Adriana Soria's corpse after her demise during their failed attempt to transform every person in the world into monstrous giant spiders under her control.
The Jackal planned to mate them with the clones of Alpha, a boy who gained extraordinary powers after an accident with Parker Particles. However, as the accident didn't alter Alpha's DNA, the Jackal wasn't able to replicate his powers in his clones. Having failed, the Jackal activated the cellular degeneration inside himself and his other clones, causing their death.
Powers and Abilities
Spider-Physiology: The Spider Queens didn't display most of their genetic template's powers, but were shown to possess some new abilities from their genetical enhancement, based on spider-biology:
- Biological/Organic Webbing Generation: The Spider Queens were also gifted with the ability to organically produce their own silk webbing from glands located in the mouth. These organic webs had many of the same properties as Spider-Man's artificial webbing. Inspecting them, Spider-Man stated that the webbing was supposed to decay within a hour, as the one he had once.
- Stingers: The Spider Queens had the ability to expel stingers from the mouth. They released a venom, causing direct trauma and/or flaccid paralysis. Based on spider-biology, they were ineffective on Spider-Man.
- Superhuman Strength
- 2 appearance(s) of Spider Queens (Earth-616)
- 5 image(s) of Spider Queens (Earth-616)
- 1 member(s) of Spider Queens (Earth-616)