Appearing in "War at the Gates of Hell: Part II"
- Unnamed Demons (Only appearance; death) (Impersonate unnamed book browsers)
- Eduardo (Only appearance)
- Unnamed Dwarf (First appearance)
- Razan the Night Jackal
- Unnamed emissaries of the Infernal Armies of Hell (First appearance)
- Beleth (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- Satan (Lucifer) (Drawing)
- God (Drawing)
- Jesus Christ (Mentioned)
- Judas Iscariot (Death in recap)
- Agnes (Death)
- Curtis (Death)
- Numerous unnamed Satanists (Only appearance; death)
- Satan (Marduk Kurios) (Mentioned)
- Numerous unnamed Angels (Only appearance; death)
- Barachiel (Only appearance; dies)
Races and Species:
- Demons (Main story and recap)
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Human-Demon Hybrids
- Human-Vampire Hybrids
- Gods (Drawing)
- Human-Ennead Hybrids
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- Heaven (Drawing)
- Hell (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "War at the Gates of Hell: Part II"
- Synopsis not yet written.
WAR AT THE GATES OF HELL Part 2
Someone's unearthed a weapon that can the tip scales in the war between Heaven and Hell… And an ancient summit known as the Covenant is the perfect place to use it! Johnny Blaze, the Ghost Rider, joins forces with Blade, Satana and Hellstorm to unravel the plot against God himself. The supernatural corners of the Marvel U will never be the same again!
- Both Daimon and Satana Hellstrom consider their father, Marduk Kurios, to be the Biblical Satan. According to Hellstorm: Prince of Lies #16, Marduk Kurios was a God worshipped by the Sumerians, while the Biblical Lucifer was identified as a different entity, who first appeared in Ghost Rider (Vol. 6) #1 and was revealed in Ghost Rider (Vol. 6) #5 to be the Satan featured in Marvel Spotlight #5 and subsequent Ghost Rider stories.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|