Appearing in 1st story
- Squadron Supreme
- King Hyperion (Mark Milton) (Mentioned)
- Ultimates (Mentioned)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Max Eisenhardt) (Mentioned)
- The Myriad (Mentioned)
- Namor (Mentioned)
- Ulysses (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- Captain Marvel (Col. Carol Danvers) (Mentioned)
- Logan (Mentioned)
- Cable (Nate Summers) (Mentioned)
- Parker Industries (Mentioned)
- Reed Richards (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
Races and Species:
- Earth-715 (Mentioned)
- Earth-807128 (Mentioned)
- Earth-4935 (Mentioned)
- Night Flight (Destruction)
Synopsis for 1st story
CIVIL WAR II TIE-INS!
THE START OF A NEW EXPLOSIVE ARC – “FINDING NAMOR” STARTS HERE!
• The Squadron encounter the drama of Civil War II from a unique perspective – where every move they make has been pre-empted by Ulysses... and where Hyperion must fight the Blue Marvel.
• Leading on from the Squadron learns that Warrior Woman bent on conquest and driven by her own Civil War II prediction, has but one goal – the resurrection of Namor, the Sub-Mariner.
• Will the Squadron help her or stop her, and at what cost to their membership? And how will Ulysses’ visions and the events of Civil War II further affect the team?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Squadron Supreme Vol 4 10 on the forums
- 2 Images from Squadron Supreme Vol 4 10
|Like this? Let us know!|