Sschaaronn was a Man-Serpent, and the brother of Ssarbaarix. Appearing as an avatar of Set when Conan attempted to steal from the Numalian Hall of Relics, Sschaaronn was slain by the Cimmerian, but his visage often came to him in nightmares over the next few days.
Sschaaronn, like all Man-Serpents, wore a golden mask
- This character was a Man-Serpent created by Robert E. Howard in the story "The God in the Bowl", adapted by Roy Thomas in Conan the Barbarian #7 as "The Lurker Within!".
- He was named Sschaaronn in "Skull on the Seas Part II: Jade Coils in Black Khemi" (Savage Sword of Conan #191), also by Roy Thomas.
- That monster was iconic in Conan's history, and is thus often shown in illusions, flashbacks and recaps.
- 1 Appearances of Sschaaronn (Earth-616)
- 7 Minor Appearances of Sschaaronn (Earth-616)
- Media Sschaaronn (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Sschaaronn (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Sschaaronn (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Sschaaronn (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Savage Sword of Conan #191; Jade Coils in Black Khemi - Skull on the Seas Part II
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Conan the Barbarian #7; The Lurker Within!
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Conan: Serpent War #1; The Get of Garm: Part 1
- ↑ Serpent Men at Wikipedia
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #44; Of Flame and the Fiend!
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian Vol 3 #9; The Life & Death of Conan: part nine - The God Below
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #33; Death and 7 Wizards!
- ↑ Savage Tales #4; Night of the Dark God
- ↑ Savage Sword of Conan #190
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #257
|Like this? Let us know!|