Apocalypse. Experimented on by the Dark Beast he gained the ability to generate flames on his own, but not without burning himself in the process. He and a number of other mutants would escape from the Slave Pens, only to be hunted down by the Elite Mutant Force. He would be killed by Havok. His corpse would be turned over to the Dark Beast to be melted down to it's core components to be used in the creation of more Infinites.
- Fire Generation: Pyro is able to generate fire on his own, due to the Dark Beast's tampering. However, it pains him and burns him severely to do so.
Pyro isn't immune to the flame he generate, causing him to be burned automatically as soon as he use his powers.
- 1 Appearances of St. John Allerdyce (Earth-295)
- 1 Minor Appearances of St. John Allerdyce (Earth-295)
- Media St. John Allerdyce (Earth-295) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring St. John Allerdyce (Earth-295)
- Quotations by or about St. John Allerdyce (Earth-295)
- Character Gallery: St. John Allerdyce (Earth-295)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.