- —Stan Lee[src]
During one of his many perilous encounters, Stan Lee drank a drink which was infected with Gamma Radiation, transforming him into the monstrous Excelsior Hulk, causing him to go on a rampage until he was stopped by a nearby bystander. Stan was later able to freely transform to and from this Hulk form.  
- Regenerative Healing Factor, Adamantium Skeleton and Claws (from Wolverine)
- Can Transform into a Hulk, complete with limitless strength. (from Hulk)
- Stretching and Grappling (from Mister Fantastic)
- Web Swinging, Web Balls, Spider-sense, Web Grappling, Wall-Crawling, Organic Webbing (from Spider-Man)
- Flame Vision. (A combination of Human Torch's flame powers and Cyclops's optic blasts)
- Telekinesis, mind control, telepathy, Rune Tracing, teleportation, time manipulation. (from both Jean Grey and Dr. Strange))
- Magnetic powers. (from Magneto)
- Accelerated speed, up to superhuman levels. (from Quicksilver)
- Chi manipulation. (from Iron Fist)
- Shooting Hammers out of his hands.
- Stan Lee is a skilled user of technology, and is able to access both SHIELD and HYDRA computer systems.
Currently, that of a normal human.
- Stan Lee voices himself.
- 5 appearance(s) of Stan Lee (Earth-13122)
- 6 image(s) of Stan Lee (Earth-13122)
- 2 quotation(s) by or about Stan Lee (Earth-13122)