Appearing in "Year One, Chapter One: Free Falling"
- Peter Quill (Main story and flashback)
- Meredith Quill (Death) (Only in flashback)
- Freddie (First appearance)
- Heywood (Mentioned)
- Officer Brockman (First appearance)
- Kelly (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Unnamed Astronauts
- Stark Industries (Named only)
- Kree (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- NASA Flight Simulator (First appearance)
- Stark Industries floor cleaning machine (First appearance)
- Asterion One External Bolt Hatch (First appearance)
- Element Gun
- Badoon spaceship (Only in flashback)
- Asterion One (First appearance)
- Kree Warbird (First appearance)
- Yondu's spaceship (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Year One, Chapter One: Free Falling"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE STIRRING STORY OF STAR-LORD STARTS HERE!
Before Peter Quill traversed the universe, before he was a Guardian, before he was Star-Lord, he was…an astronaut! Well, at least, he wanted to be. But as NASA’s biggest burn-out, it looked like the once and future Star-Lord was destined to stay grounded on Earth forever. However, with his burning desire for vengeance, his expert spacecraft knowhow, and his distinct lack of scruples, odds are he won’t be on Earth much longer. See how Marvel’s scoundrel of the spaceways discovered the galaxy he was destined to guard!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Star-Lord Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Star-Lord Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|