The Starjammer is a highly advanced and stolen Shi'ar vessel, a Fearless-class Dreadnought. It was stolen by a band of rebel space pirates called "The Starjammers" formed by Corsair who have ever since used the ship.
Over the decades, the Starjammers have periodically replaced it with newer upgraded models of the Fearless-class of dreadnoughts. The newest model being the Starjammer Mark 2. It was recently taken back into custody by The Shi'ar.There was a period during which the Starjammer was actually in the possession of the Skrulls. A group of Warskrulls had replaced the Starjammers, along with members of the Shi'ar government. During that period the Starjammer was used while the Warskrulls committed atrocities across the empire. The X-Men would discover the Skrull infiltration, after which they would liberate the ship, free the imprisoned Starjammers and others, and save the Shi'ar empire.
- Propulsion: Shi'ar Par-Meson hyperlight engine that provides an output of up to 200 terajoules
- Systems: neural interface and it used to have a sentient computer (Waldo) which operated the Starjammer until it was badly damaged in a clash with the Shi'ar. It comes equipped with a teleportation system that has a 50,000 km radius range.
- Defenses: Force field and the ability to self-repair by the use of robot technicians and nanotechnology.
- Weapons: Two dorsal turrets with five 30 m particle beam cannons, a ventral turret with eight 42 m particle-beam cannons, and ten forward facing 27 m high-joule particle beam cannons. Newest models also come with holoweaponry.
- Starjammer (Shi'ar)'s Appearances
- Starjammer (Shi'ar)'s Minor Appearances
- Media Starjammer (Shi'ar) Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Starjammer (Shi'ar)
- Images that include Starjammer (Shi'ar)