After the Siege of Asgard, Tony Stark decided to change his point of view and created a new company, Stark Resilient, in order to create vehicles and technology using the repulsor tech from his R.T. node. The company started building an eco-friendly car, although Hammer Industries' Sasha and Justine Hammer tried to sabotage it. Stark Resilient later rebuilt a new improved version of the City of Asgard known as Asgardia.
During the Mandarin's attack, Tony decided to leave the company in order to assure his friends' safety. Pepper Potts, the company's Chief Operating Officer, became Chief Executive Officer. During this time the name Stark was removed from the company name and it became known as simply Resilient.
Executives and Staff
- Anthony 'Tony' Stark - Former Chief Executive Officer
- Bambi Arbogast - Unknown
- Bethany Cabe - Former Head of Security
- Carson Wyche - Co-Designer of Repulsor Car
- Lt. Col. Jim Rhodes - Former U.S. Armed Forces Liaison
- Pepper Potts - Chief Executive Officer; former Chief Operating Officer
- Pim Pimacher - Unknown
- Spymaster (Sinclair Abbott) - Impersonating Pim Pimacher
- Tim Cababa - Unknown
- Walter Macken - Unknown
- Stark Resilient Headquarters, Seattle, Washington - Located in the same place as Tony Stark's residence, it contains the main plant production of cars.
- Satellite Laboratories, Paramus, New Jersey - A laboratory where Iron Man and the New Avengers battled Ultimo.
- Repulsor car - A car created using only repulsor tech, totally eco-friendly. First appeared in Invincible Iron Man (Vol. 2) #30.
- 11 members of Stark Resilient (Earth-616)
- 38 appearance(s) of Stark Resilient (Earth-616)
- 8 mention(s) of Stark Resilient (Earth-616)
- 2 image(s) of Stark Resilient (Earth-616)
- 1 item(s) used/owned by Stark Resilient (Earth-616)