This building of unknown origin located in the Flatiron District was bought by Tony Stark in an auction brokered by Leah Sheffield. It was eventually rechristened the Stark Tower. Pepper Potts and Jim Rhodes became the estate's trustees.
The Stark Tower is a 67-story skyscraper. All but the upper floor are dedicated to retail shops, offices and luxury apartments. The building is topped off with a penthouse and roof garden.
- Stark Enterprises (Defunct)
- Stark Solutions (Formerly)
- 31 appearance(s) of Stark Tower (Flatiron District)
- 3 mention(s) of Stark Tower (Flatiron District)
- 3 image(s) of Stark Tower (Flatiron District)