Following Stark Unlimited's short-lived acquisition by Baintronics, Tony believed that his company had too much baggage. He intended to give the company's headquarters to Andy Bhang to use it for Bhang Robotics, but the building returned to Stark Unlimited's use since then. Even after divesting himself from Stark Unlimited, Stark has been allowed access to the installations as a founder's privilege.
Points of Interest
- Project eScape
- Robotics Division
- Stark Unlimited Command Center
- Stark Unlimited Commissary
- Hangar Bay
- Holding Cell
- Based on the angle from which the Stark Unlimited HQ is shown from Washington Square Park, and the fact that there are other buildings in front of it, the tower appears to be specifically located in the block surrounded by Washington Mews, University Place, Eighth Street and the Fifth Avenue.
- 66 appearance(s) of Stark Unlimited HQ
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Stark Unlimited HQ
- 4 mention(s) of Stark Unlimited HQ
- 32 image(s) of Stark Unlimited HQ