Appearing in "Last Line of Defense"
- Thing (Ben Grimm) (Main story and flashback)
- U.S. Army
- Fantastic Four
- Inhumans (Only in flashback)
- Nick Fury
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Cameo)
- NYPD officers (Only in flashback)
- Edwin Jarvis (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only) (Only in flashback)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross (Mentioned)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Namor (Mentioned)
- Alicia Masters (Mentioned)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Mentioned)
- Emma Frost (Mentioned)
- Flama (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Franklin Richards (Mentioned)
- New York City
- Fort Duke Army Base
- Attilan (Only in flashback)
- Wrecker's Crowbar (Only in flashback)
- Grav-disc (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Last Line of Defense"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- When the going gets really tough ... when a bad guy has gone through the rest of the FF like a knife through butter, Ben Grimm is the last line of defense.
- But what's it like to live inside his rock-hard skin? To endure the quiet insults from those who assume he has rocks inside his skull?
- And still be ready to put his butt on the line when, say, the Hulk goes on the rampage through Times Square?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Startling Stories: The Thing Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Startling Stories: The Thing Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|