Stem Cell is an android built by Project Livewires for black ops missions involving the destruction of other rogue government projects. She was activated, at first utterly unaware of her nature, to replace the fallen tech/engineer specialist of the Livewires team, Homebrew.
After Civil War
Life-Model Decoy : As an android a Life-Model Decoy possesses all of the various superhuman attributes:
- Superhuman Strength: As an android a Life-Model Decoy is superhumanly strong and possesses beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Speed: As an android a Life-Model Decoy can run and move at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: As an android a Life-Model Decoy construction makes him very durable.
- Superhuman Stamina: As an android a Life-Model Decoy can exert itself well beyond the human limit.
- Superhuman Agility: As an android a Life-Model Decoy agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Quick Repair: The nanites in her body give a Life-Model Decoy a form of self-repair similar to a Healing Factor. Her stomach contains a small nanofactory allowing her to reproduce small items of advanced technology that she knows the specs of.
Programmed with a vast technological database, capable of combining and recreating technologies. Her body has still not settled on a specialization so she she is able to nanofacture technology within her stomach
- 7 Appearances of Stem Cell (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Stem Cell (Earth-616)
- Media Stem Cell (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 9 Images featuring Stem Cell (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Stem Cell (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Stem Cell (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|