Appearing in "N.", Part 3 of 4
- "C." (Caren) (Nash's daughter) (First appearance)
- Sheila Bonsaint Leclaire (Main story and flashback)
- Don Leclaire (Referenced)
- Seth Leclaire (First appearance)
- Charlie (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- God (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Monsters, hateful gods
- A world behind this world (Mentioned)
- The key
Synopsis for "N.", Part 3 of 4
- Synopsis not yet written.
STEPHEN KING PRESENTS A TERRIFYING TALE OF MAGIC AND MADNESS! Can you catch a mental illness the same way you can catch a cold? Until he met patient “N.”, Doctor John Bonsaint would have said that such an idea was ridiculous. But following the suicide of his patient, Bonsaint is finding the curious case of “N.” is plaguing him night and day. He begins exhibiting the same symptoms as “N.”—insomnia, obsessive compulsive tendencies—and finds the questions of "N."s all-consuming condition. But how far down the rabbit hole will he follow his patient…and what monsters lie at the bottom? Brought to life by MARC GUGGENHEIM (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) and ALEX MALEEV (SPIDER-WOMAN).
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|