Together with the rest of the robotic Avengers, Captain America confronted their counterparts from the past, who had been displaced to to the future through time jumps caused by the Time Gem. Captain America gassed their counterparts, with the only normal humans, Captain America and Black Widow, being affected by the chemical agent. Those two were then taken away by their robotic analogues while the rest of the A.I. Avengers guarded those unaffected. Captain America strapped the past Cap to a machine that implanted him with a bomb intended to affect another future reality to which they would eventually teleport.
Some time later, the A.I. Avengers saw the reign of their master Ultron threatened by the appearance of different Avengers, each from a distinct time period, brought to the present by Doctor Doom. Captain America, Hawkeye, Spider-Woman and Vision confronted the past Vision and Iron Man when they performed a frontal assault at the Avengers Tower, intending to shut down Ultron's drone factories.
When the past heroes were surrounded, Captain America tried to hack into Iron Man's armor and control it to make him kill himself. However, from the time period Iron Man was, his armor didn't have external connections. After gloating over Captain America's failed plan, Iron Man took him by surprise and blasted his head off with a repulsor ray.
- 3 Appearances of Steven Rogers (A.I.) (Earth-14831)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Steven Rogers (A.I.) (Earth-14831)
- Media Steven Rogers (A.I.) (Earth-14831) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Steven Rogers (A.I.) (Earth-14831)
- 1 Quotations by or about Steven Rogers (A.I.) (Earth-14831)
- Character Gallery: Steven Rogers (A.I.) (Earth-14831)
- Characters killed by Captain America
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|