Steve Rogers was one of the few superheroes who opposed the Registration Acts during the Civil War. Some point he was killed, but was resurrected by President Stark, a.k.a. Iron Patriot using the Reality Stone. After being arrested, he was forced to undertake suicide missions as a member of the Thunderbolts in order to buy time off his prison sentence. At some point he gave up the Captain America mantle and started a relationship with Invisible Woman.
Contest of Champions
When President Stark and his Mighty Avengers were kidnapped by Maestro (a Hulk from an alternate dimension), the Thunderbolts were sent by Reed Richards to Battlerealm, a broken section of space-time at the edge of everything to where the teleport trail left behind by Maestro led to.
While his teammates fought the Mighty Avengers (whose memories had been altered by Maestro) and the unwilling contestants of Maestro's Contest of Champions, Steve Rogers faced off against Iron Patriot until Stark killed Rogers under the impression he could just resurrect him later.
- 2 Appearances of Steven Rogers (Earth-TRN619)
- Minor Appearances of Steven Rogers (Earth-TRN619)
- Media Steven Rogers (Earth-TRN619) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Steven Rogers (Earth-TRN619)
- Quotations by or about Steven Rogers (Earth-TRN619)
- Character Gallery: Steven Rogers (Earth-TRN619)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|