- —Captain America
In an effort to develop an army of enhanced troops during World War II, a secret initiative of the US government injected Steve Rogers with an experimental Super-Soldier Serum, granting him the peak potential of human strength, endurance, and dexterity. Donning a red, white & blue uniform and armed with a Vibranium shield, Rogers fought the Axis Powers as Captain America, a defender of the innocent, and the Living Legend of World War II. Accidentally frozen in ice at the end of the war, Rogers’ body was recovered and thawed out by the Avengers, who he then joined and eventually led. Following the traumatic events of A-Day, the Avengers are shattered by his shocking sacrifice.
Powers and Abilities
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology: Captain America is one of the most athletically-gifted human beings. He is able to sprint, double jump, and wall run. While not as powerful as fellow Avengers like Thor or the Hulk, Captain America is still a cut above the average human in terms of strength, speed, and agility due to the Super Soldier Serum that transformed the frail and sickly Steve Rogers into the mighty champion of freedom he is today.
- 4 appearance(s) of Steven Rogers (Earth-TRN814)
- 1 mention(s) of Steven Rogers (Earth-TRN814)
- 9 image(s) of Steven Rogers (Earth-TRN814)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Steven Rogers (Earth-TRN814)