Kid Colt is riding through the range when suddenly someone tries to take shots at him. Dismounting his horse Steel, the Kid goes looking to see who was shooting at him and is surprised to find that it is a girl who is guarding a mine. She accuses him of being one of the hire gunmen of a man named Stone. But before she can shoot Kid Colt, her father stops her. Recognizing the Kid from somewhere, he explains that Stone is a man who has been trying to force them off their stake and believing that Kid Colt is not part of his hired guns, he tells his daughter to stand down and let him go. The Kid leaves and no sooner than he is gone, Stone and his men arrive to take the mine away from the family.
When Stone threatens to harm her father the girl stands down and agrees to give Stone the mine and show him where the hidden vein of gold is located. As they are being led into the mine they are unaware that Kid Colt has not really left, but has been watching in secret from the nearby bushes. Kid Colt quickly dispatches the guards at the mouth of the mine and then goes down and faces Stone and his men, shooting them down and saving the family and their fortune from the outlaws.
- History Text extracted from the Synopsis for "Kid Colt Outlaw" in Two-Gun Kid Vol 1 16 edited by Nausiated
- 1 Appearances of Stone (Old West) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Stone (Old West) (Earth-616)
- Media Stone (Old West) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Stone (Old West) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Stone (Old West) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Stone (Old West) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|