- No amount of sorrow would be enough... for what I've seen... for what I've lost. I shall end my mourning now. I will remain strong.
Appearing in "Omega: The End"
- Unknown being in the white room (Voice)
- Asteroth (Omega Ray) (Death) (First appearance as Omega Ray)
- Alpha Ray
- Ven (Only in flashback)
- Sala (Mentioned)
- Various Korbinites
- Odin (Invoked)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Sif (Mentioned)
- Volstagg (Mentioned)
- Surtur (Corpse)
- Jane Foster (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Omega: The End"
While Bill and Stardust struggle with Asteroth, Alpha Ray attacks, and drives Asteroth into the black hole. Floating unconscious, Bill is transported someplace else, and entirely white place with no form, someplace beyond. The ones that exist there tell Bill that he is being rewarded, and they reunite him with Skuttlebutt. Bill asks to be transported to Asgard, and they are on their way. During the trip, the Meta-Orb becomes unstable and Bill has to get it off the ship. He crashed through the hull, and discovers that the have arrived at Asgard, or what's left of it. Everything is destroyed and in rubble, and Bill looks up in time to see the remains of Surtur come crashing to the ground. A short distance away, a dark form emerges from the Meta-Orb, and seems to be a demonic version of Bill. Bill goes to greet what he believes to be a Korbinite, only to discover that it's really Asteroth, who had sent part of her essence into the Meta-Orb during their battle earlier. She reveals that she fed on all the essences in the Meta-Orb, and enraged, Bill calls upon all the powers of Stormbreaker, and begins to pound relentlessly on Asteroth, screaming for her to die. Bill eventually kills Asteroth with his equivalent of the God-blast.
First appearance of Bill's 'new' costume.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill Vol 1 5 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill Vol 1 5
- 1 Reprints of Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill Vol 1 5
|Like this? Let us know!|