- Awww, Nick! Ya know I wouldn't let you down!
Appearing in "Behold the Savage Sky!"
- Duplikads, robotic copies of the Yellow Claw
- Magnetic Pelfrag Shooter
- Above New York
Synopsis for "Behold the Savage Sky!"
As The Claw is about to destroy NYC, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier arrives, and a squad led by Dugan assault The Sky Dragon using grappling hooks like "ancient buccaneers". As a battle commences, Fury breaks loose and clobbers Von Voltzmann. Several agents corner The Claw, but he lays them out using "Hyper-Psionic Brain Emanations". His nervous system drained, The Claws unleashes a squad of "Duplikeds"-- replica robots of himself-- to cover his escape. Fury catches up with the real Claw, using a "Magnetic Pelfrag Shooter" to weigh him down. But the pellets disintegrate-- The Claw now has armor all over, including his face-- and with spiked gloves, clobbers Fury, before making his escape by jet, threatening to return as a conqueror.
Appearing in "The Mystic and the Machine!"
- The demons that swoop --o'er the shadowy shores (Invoked)
- Vishanti (Invoked)
- Faltine (Invoked)
- Cyttorak (Invoked)
- Seraphim (Invoked)
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamotto
- Atomic Disintegrator
- Ultra-Spectrum Laser
- Q-Ray Blaster
Synopsis for "The Mystic and the Machine!"
Traveling deeper into the strange cave to try and save Victoria from Yandroth, Scientist Supreme, Doctor Strange comes across the villain's fortress. Strange manages to use his mysical powers to destroy each of the defense machines Yandroth has installed into his complex. When a hand-to-hand fight between the masters of the mystic and scientific arts ends with Strange's victory, Yandroth unleashes his robot Voltorr against the mage.
- Between this issue and the next, Voltorr will change his name to Voltorg.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Strange Mails". Letters are published from: Jeff Meier, Ron Sidwell, F. Cancemi, R. Pankin, E. Berg, P. Christianson, and Ronnie Lightburn.
|Like this? Let us know!|