At some point, the M.B.A. specialist Lobe heard about Sublime's ideal of the Third Species: Became mutants without being born with a X-Gene, and was admirative of the U-Men, but reluctant about their religious stuff and the modus operandi of their transformation.
He obtain somehow six Predators X (but one get lose), enhanced them cybernetically, and infused them with nanomachine spies. He then led his team to capture Scalphunter and forced him to fly a jet containing the Predator X's to Utopia. After the X-Men defeated the Predators, the nanomachines were released from the bodies and spied on all the mutants, analyzing the fighting styles, powers, and DNA. The nanobots then transmitted to Lube, who able to use it to enhance his team's capabilities, and give himself Wolverine's healing factor, with the ultimate goal being to replicate their powers for everybody on Earth.
The X-Men Wolverine, Psylocke and Colossus, helped by Fantomex assaulted Lobe's building in New York City. Once Fantomex destroyed Lobe's central computer, his team lost their fighting edge, and were defeated. Lobe then released HX-N1, the influenza-based mutant plague and also a mutant powers suppressing, revealing that he was working using John Sublime's works and ideals. He and his team escaped, and his base exploded. The explosion was green like the plague gas, and was released high above the streets of Manhattan from a skyscraper, but that didn't seem to worry the X-Men at the time. The plague quickly infected numerous Utopian mutants.
At this time, Lobe also debuted his imitation New X-Men in San Francisco, five humans who were given copies of the original X-Men's powers using a genetically tailored drug. Lobe then contacted Cyclops and offered him the cure for the mutant plague in exchange for sole commercial rights to the mutant genome, in order to use it to legally sell his mutant powers drug, the Xperience.
While Lobe was showcasing an inhaler that could give an ordinary human mutant powers to shareholders, planning on commercializing mutant powers, the X-Men decided to break quarantine and confront Lobe, in order to save the small uninfected team of X-Men who was battling at this time against a crowd of powered potential buyers of the products. Lobe tried to subdue the X-Men with his virus, only to discover that anyone who breathed in his inhalant would be susceptible too. Therefore, he was forced to release his cure. Cyclops then promised Lobe that they will sue him for everything.
- Xperience: A drug who give the powers of a defined mutant for a certain amount of time.
- The Sublime Corporation is seemingly a tribute from Lobe to his inspiration: John Sublime, and not one of Sublime's creations and properties.
- During the battle in the Triumph Hill Ballroom, Lobe fired Bouncing Betty for having been beat up again by the X-Men.
- 5 Sublime Corporation (Earth-616) Members
- 6 Appearances of Sublime Corporation (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Sublime Corporation (Earth-616)
- Media Sublime Corporation (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images that include Sublime Corporation (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Sublime Corporation (Earth-616)