The Succubi (succubus in singular form) are female demons of various origins:
- They were a race of demons sired by Lilith, along with the Incubi and the Lilin, who fed upon the life essence of living beings. Medieval scholars believed Lilith to be the princess of the succubi.
- The succubus Pandemonia was the daughter of a lesser Chaos Lord and of an unidentified mother.
- The succubus Satana was the human-demon hybrid daughter of the arch demon Satan (Marduk Kurios) and of a mortal woman.
Enslavement under Odin
War with the Vampires
Before humans came to be, Shiklah and her family ruled over the monster world. Vampires sought to overthrow them by starting a war that lasted for centuries, which also saw the coming of man walking upright. After their family was overwhelmed and their kingdom had fallen, Shiklah's father was distraught over the seeming deaths of his sons, Amjad and Baqir, so he decided to seal her away in a sarcophagus until the war ran its course, or until she was to be wed.
Powers and Abilities
Succubus possess various powers, including:
- While Shiklah has been confirmed as a succubus, as well as her cousin Jenny, the exact nature of her brothers Amjad and Baqir and of her father remains unclear.
- Discuss Succubi on the forums
- 19 representatives of Succubi
- Appearances of Succubi
- Minor Appearances of Succubi
- Media Succubi was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Succubi
Links and References
- ↑ Thor & Hercules: Encyclopaedia Mythologica #1; Lilith's entry
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Deadpool: The Gauntlet Infinite Comic #7
- ↑ Vampire Tales #4; Everything you wanted to know about Vampires
- ↑ Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Mystic Arcana: The Book of Marvel Magic #1; Sister Nil's entry
- ↑ Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Mystic Arcana: The Book of Marvel Magic #1; Pandemonia's entry
- ↑ Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol 4 #9; Satana's entry
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Spider-Man/Deadpool #4
- ↑ Deadpool: The Gauntlet Infinite Comic #4
- ↑ Secret Wars: Official Guide to the Marvel Multiverse #1; Shiklah's entry