- Worst part of 1602: the food.
Appearing in "1602! (Six Against Infinity, Part 6)"
- Good Man Thor (First appearance)
- Good Wife Marvel (Carol Danvers) (First appearance)
- Good Man Mayor (First appearance)
- Captain Doom (Victor von Doom) (First appearance)
- Mr. Abomination (Emil Blonsky) (First appearance)
- Mr. M.O.D.O.K. (George Tarleton) (First appearance)
- Dark Surfer (Norrin Radd)
- Winter Solider (Bucky Barnes) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth-TRN176 (First appearance)
Synopsis for "1602! (Six Against Infinity, Part 6)"
After being thrown into a portal by Dark Surfer, Scarlet Witch ends up in the Marvel 1602 universe where she finds a town under attack by pirate versions of Doctor Doom, M.O.D.O.K., and Abomination. Unfortunately for Scarlet Witch, the townspeople do not appreciate witches.
- Title card's issue homage: Avengers #104
- The story line and title is based on 1602.
- When Captain Doom is introduced he said that it ain't Neil Gaiman referencing the fact that Neil Gaiman wrote the 1602 series.
- Discuss "1602! (Six Against Infinity, Part 6)" on the forums
- Gallery for the Super Hero Squad Show series
Links and References