Appearing in "Filling in"
- Sinister Six
- Looter (Norton Fester) (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Fantastic Four
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Edwin Jarvis (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Frightful Four (Mentioned)
- Thanos (Mentioned)
- Ultron (Mentioned)
- Hitler (Mentioned)
- Fred Myers (Mentioned)
- Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich) (Mentioned)
- Tombstone (Lonnie Lincoln) (Mentioned)
- Hera (Hera Argeia) (Mentioned)
- Beetle Armor MK IV (Main story and flashback)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Daredevil's Billy Club (Photo) (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor Model 25 (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Mjolnir (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Filling in"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Story features three flashbacks of Overdrive, Beetle & Speed Demon, in "Driven", "Trial and Terror!" and "The Superior Adventures of the Speed Demon" respectively.
- Boomerang and Shocker only printed in the second page as recap art drawn by Gerardo Sandoval & colored by Andres Mossa.
- 3 Image(s) from Superior Foes of Spider-Man Vol 1 10
- 1 Reprints of Superior Foes of Spider-Man Vol 1 10
|Like this? Let us know!|