- My name is Peter Parker. The real Peter Parker, that is. For a while I had been locked in this brain that Ock and I both shared. Call my role in all of this what you will: a participant in his life, an observer to his memories, but watching this particular story unfold has given me new perspective on Ock's actions. And while I don't condone the things he's done, I can at least understand them a bit more. To his credit, it was Otto's scientific findings that helped create the Goblin cure, so in a way he did win his battle with Norman. Because not only did he kill the Green Goblin as we know him, but he did it through science. The irony being that what finally enabled this scientific mastermind to become a Superior person, was when he stopped thinking with his head... and started thinking with his heart. As for me, I'm just happy to be back. A lot has changed in my life, and a lot of consequences need to be faced. But for the time being it feels good to look in the mirror and know that behind those Baby Browns is... The Amazing Spider-Man.
Appearing in 1st story
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Goblin King/Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) (Only in flashback)
- Mary Alice Anders (Only in flashback) (Passed away)
- Andrew (Only in flashback)
- Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) (Only in flashback)
- Kaine (Only in flashback)
- Mary Lavinia-Octavius (Only in flashback)
- Anna Maria Marconi (Only in flashback)
- Aunt May (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- Parker Industries (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles (Only in flashback)
- Pumpkin Bombs (Only in flashback)
- Goblin Armor (Main story and flashback)
- Web-Shooters (Main story and flashback)
- Superior Spider-Man's Suit
- Goblin Glider (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for 1st story
- Synopsis not yet written.
• As THE AMAZING SPIDER- MAN Returns, flashback to a never before revealed team- up between Doctor Octopus and Peter Parker that sheds new light on their violent relationship.
- The panel that shows Norman outstretching the Clone Saga is similar to a flashback scene from Scarlet Spider (Vol. 2) #1.
- 2 Image(s) from Superior Spider-Man Team-Up Vol 1 12
- 1 Reprints of Superior Spider-Man Team-Up Vol 1 12
|Like this? Let us know!|