Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Horizon University
- Alfonse (First appearance)
- Night Shift
- Stilt-Man (Wilbur Day)
- Unidentified cult (First appearance)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Jackal (Ben Reilly) (Mentioned)
- Pablo Picasso (Mentioned)
- Doctor Octopus / "Peter Parker" (Otto Octavius) (Recap)
- Torbert Octavius (Recap)
- Mary Octavius (Recap)
- Mary Alice Anders (Recap)
- Master Pandemonium (Martin Preston) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- SFPD (Mentioned)
- Inheritors (Referenced)
- Daily Bugle (Mentioned)
- Terrax the Tamer (Tyros) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Mutant Landlaks (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Prime Marvel Universe (Main story and recap)
- Stilt-Man's Suit
- Superior Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles (Recap)
- Spider-Man's Suit (Recap)
- Terrax's Axe and Power Cosmic (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Dead No More: The Clone Conspiracy (Mentioned)
A SPIDER-GEDDON TIE-IN!
Otto Octavius leaves the moniker of Doctor Octopus behind and once again becomes THE SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN! If you think you’ve already read the most intense and surprisingly heartbreaking Superior Spider-Man story, prepare to be wrong. Otto is going to prove to the world that he’s the most effective and (to him at least) the best super hero in the world. But when a villain that overpowers him by so much shows up in San Francisco, there’s no way Ock can win, right? Can you see Otto smirking from where you’re reading this?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|