- Friend -- Few things are beyond -- The Elementals! We made our presence felt on Earth before the sinking of Atlantis! Indeed, before Atlantis was even built! Cast out of one universe, we carved ourselves a kingdom on your world. And, because we four had mastered the forces of nature... None opposed our will.
- -- Hellfire
Appearing in "Power Times Four!"Edit
- Elementals (First appearance)
- Dann (Main story and flashback)
- Garrett (Main story and flashback)
- An unnamed alien dimension
- Ruby Scarab (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Power Times Four!"Edit
Teleported from a New York City alley as he was attempting to flee the police, N'Kantu finds himself floating in an unknown universe. Setting down on a small planet, he is attacked by creatures which seem to rise from the ground itself. Eventually the beings overpower him, knocking him unconscious. When N'Kantu awakens he discovers that he is inside the castle of the Elementals. These four beings promise to help him become human again if he agrees to get them the Ruby Scarab, a powerful magical object that was used to banish the Elementals from Earth eons ago.
Recognizing their evil nature, N'Kantu refuses to help them. The outraged demigods then attack the Living Mummy, with Zephyr using her powers to place him under her control. He is then commanded to retrieve the Ruby from Professor Abdol and is teleported to his pyramid headquarters in Egypt. Materializing just outside the pyramid, N'Kantu confronts a guard. Though he doesn't wish to harm the man, he cannot seem to disobey Zephyr's commands and he moves forward, ready to kill.
Back in New York City, Doctor Skarab tells Ron and Janice that he knows that N'Kantu has returned to Egypt, claiming that he "heard" him call out the name of Skarab's ancestor, Nephrus, as if his mind had some sort of link with that of the Living Mummy. As a result, Skarab decides that he too will travel to Egypt in order to find the missing mummy.
Appearing in "The Little Gypsy Tea Room"Edit
- Bruno (first and only appearance)
- Unnamed gypsy woman
Synopsis for "The Little Gypsy Tea Room"Edit
--For a full synopsis of this comic, please see the original publishing of this comic in Amazing Adult Fantasy #13.--
- The tagline to this issue is "He Stalks Two Worlds!"
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supernatural Thrillers Vol 1 8 on the forums
- Images from Supernatural Thrillers Vol 1 8
- Supernatural Thrillers #5, 7-15
Links and References
- Living Mummy profile at Wikipedia
- Living Mummy profile at the Marvel Appendix
- Living Mummy profile at the Marvel Universe
- Living Mummy profile at the Marvel Directory
- Living Mummy profile at Comic Vine
|Like this? Let us know!|