- Mark Milton was a "hero" because that was the only way he could fit in. The only way anyone would love him. Why? Because he wasn't one of us... and he knew he never could be. So he tried to take over.
Appearing in "Supreme Power (Part I)"
- President of the United States of America
- Anna (First appearance)
- Agent Steffens
Synopsis for "Supreme Power (Part I)"
During a television interview Joe was informed that the public has concerns that since Joe took on Hyperion's role he may one day defect in the same manner. Joe reassures to the public that he have been defending his nation for his entire life while pointing out what makes him different from Hyperion is that he is a dedicated soldier and he is human.
Joe is then sent to Syria to neutralize a superhuman threat by the name of Malik Haspen. During the battle, Malik attempted to use telepathy to force Ledger to kill himself. However, this "awoke" the crystal embedded in Joe's hand and temporarily took over, killing Malik with little effort.
Joe later appeared back at base, unaware of his actions, and is ordered to undergo tests and therapy. While having a discussion with Dr. Rachel Mitchel, Joe admits that he is disturbed that he might go rogue like Hyperion and he hated being use as a living weapon by his country. But he reluctantly follow through his new status because other nations are using their own superhuman beings that could destroy the world many times over.
In Sweden, a US agent spotted a man calling himself Mason living with a woman named Anna in a isolated forest. However the agent knew his real identity and reported back to base that he has, in fact, found Hyperion.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supreme Power Vol 2 1 on the forums
- 7 Image(s) from Supreme Power Vol 2 1
- Reviews about Supreme Power Vol 2 1
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of Supreme Power Vol 2 #1, and I gave it a 3/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 05:24, June 10, 2011 (UTC)