Sue Storm lived in a world where the government enacted Operation: Zero Tolerance, which saw the incarceration or elimination of super-humans. Gaining super-human abilities, Sue was imprisoned in a maximum security facility. She would be freed by members of the reality hopping Exiles and reunited with her lover Reed Richards.
Her subsequent activities are unknown.
Sue has undisclosed super-human abilities. However, they are likely the same as her Earth-616 counterpart.
While her powers are undisclosed, Sue likely has the same powers of her Earth-616 counterpart. This seems likely due to the fact that this realities Thing and Human Torch have the same abilities that they do on Earth-616.
- 1 Appearances of Susan Storm (Earth-1815)
- Minor Appearances of Susan Storm (Earth-1815)
- Media Susan Storm (Earth-1815) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Susan Storm (Earth-1815)
- Quotations by or about Susan Storm (Earth-1815)
- Character Gallery: Susan Storm (Earth-1815)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|