The history of Invisible Woman followed the same path as her future self until she traveled back in time along with Wolverine in order to kill Hank Pym and prevent Ultron's rise to power from happening.
When Wolverine was about to kill Hank Pym, he was convinced to not do so by his future self, whose actions of killing Hank Pym created a timeline where Earth was constantly threatened by Morgan le Fay and the heroes struggled to survive. Pym was thus allowed to live, but was tasked to create a hidden failsafe program to destroy Ultron when needed.
During his return to Earth, Hank Pym activated the failsafe program and Ultron was finally defeated, impeding Ultron's rise to power and the annihilation of humankind. After Logan killed his future self at his request, Invisible Woman traveled back to the present with him. However, Wolverine's abuse of the time-space continuum broke the fabric of reality, causing a "multiversal chaos", where numerous beings from other realities were transported to other universes through the tears of reality.
- 2 Appearances of Susan Storm (Earth-61112)
- Minor Appearances of Susan Storm (Earth-61112)
- Media Susan Storm (Earth-61112) was Mentioned in
- 9 Images featuring Susan Storm (Earth-61112)
- Quotations by or about Susan Storm (Earth-61112)
- Character Gallery: Susan Storm (Earth-61112)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|