A new Boss took the leadership of the 1400 Club; he claimed Foreigner a traitor and sent Pulse-4, Silence-2 and Swift-1 to kill him. They waited near a warehouse where other two assassins were killed by Foreigner the night before, and they spotted the Foreigner and surprised him. Pulse-4's blasts pulled Foreigner into the right position to be struck by Swift-1. Disarmed by Pulse-4, Foreigner was saved by Spider-Man who kicked the two assassins. While Swift-1 tangled with and was distracted by Spider-Man, Foreigner caused Pulse-4 explode. Swift fled from the fight. Shortly later Swift-1 was found by Dead Aim, who disintegrated him for his failure.
Swift-1 had enhanced speed and reflexes, near those of Spider-Man. His costume has a radio transmit/receiving device, and probably a self-destruct device and the capability to transmit all the data learned by the armor (and the man in the armor) to the Foreigner's labs, where they would could have been used to create the next improved Swift.
- 2 Appearances of Swift (Death Squad) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Swift (Death Squad) (Earth-616)
- Media Swift (Death Squad) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Swift (Death Squad) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Swift (Death Squad) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Swift (Death Squad) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|