Sydney Shores was a graduate from Brooklyn's Pratt Institute, where he had met his wife-to-be, Selma, who was a cousin of early comic book artist, Harry "A" Chesler.
Shores worked at Timely Comics as a penciler, inker and colourist during the Golden-Age of comics. Initially working as an inker, Shores later began embellishing some of the earliest pencil work of industry legend Jack Kirby.
For a short time, Shores was induced into the service during World War II. After his military discharge in January 1946, Shores returned to Timely as art director.
- Comics where "Syd Shores" created the cover
- Comics that "Syd Shores" penciled
- Comics that "Syd Shores" inked
- Subjects created by "Syd Shores"
Images Attributed to Syd Shores
- Penciler images created under the name: "Syd Shores"
- Inker images created under the name: "Syd Shores"
- Cover artist images created under the name: "Syd Shores"
- No special notes
- No trivia
- No website
Links and References