Ta-Lo, also called Daluo Tian (the Great Canopy of Heaven), was one of the God Realms, among the Inner Planes, and a small "pocket" dimension adjacent to Earth, and the home dimension of the Xian. The highest of the 36 heavens of the Chinese gods.
History of location is unknown.
- Fenghuang (phoenix-like creatures)
- Celestial Dragons
- Haetae (canine creatures)
- Qilin Beasts
- Interdimensional nexuxes between Ta-Lo and Earth exist at each of the Five Great Mountains: Tai Shan (East), Hua Shan (West), Bei Heng Shan (North), Nan Heng Shan (South) and Song Shan (center).
- 3 Appearances of Ta-Lo
- Minor Appearances of Ta-Lo
- Media Ta-Lo was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Ta-Lo
- Location Gallery: Ta-Lo