Appearing in "Kraa the Unhuman!"
- Kraa the Unhuman (First appearance)
- Soviet Troops (Only in flashback)
- The Wabuzi Tribe
Synopsis for "Kraa the Unhuman!"
The communists conduct a secret atomic bomb test in Africa which turns one of the natives who had emerged from a pit-trap facing the blast into a powerful giant ala the Hulk. An American teacher finds him and provides ointment to soothe the pain from the radiation burns and convinces Kraa that not all civilized men are evil. When a giant python attacks the teacher, Kraa has a change of heart and leaps to the man's defense, but is standing too close to the edge of a precipice and Kraa and the snake fall to their doom.
Appearing in "The Money Tree"
Synopsis for "The Money Tree"
Appearing in "The Mysterious Mr. P"
- Mr P
- Communist Leaders
Synopsis for "The Mysterious Mr. P"
A clarinettist becomes famous in america so is kidnapped by the communist forces but frees himself in a pied piper fashion and leads his captors into space.
Appearing in "Enter the Robot!"
- Mine robot
- Mr. Kellen, mine owner
- Unnamed miners
- Unnamed mine
- Unnamed mine
Synopsis for "Enter the Robot!"
A mine foreman is concerned that a new robot may take his job, so he scrambles the wires in its control panel. When a cave-in occurs, the men outside contact the foreman by radio and tell him that the robot was not built to work in the mine, but as a safety measure. All he has to do to escape the collapsed tunnel is turn the robot on, but since he has sabotaged the robot's wiring, all he can do is desperately attempt to find the right connections by accident until his air gives out.
- "Kraa the Unhuman!" is reprinted in Where Monsters Dwell #15.
- "Enter the Robot!" is reprinted in Monsters on the Prowl #20.
- "Enter the Robot" was updated by Gary Friedrich and John Buscema as "Look Out, Wyatt... Automation's Gonna Get Your Job!" in Tower of Shadows #2.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|