Is there a reason Jamie's more comprehensive information on Dazzler's powers was condensed?
I thought it was too wordy and somewhat unnecessary. Do we really need a paragraph to say she can fire a laser? It also lacked the fog effect and a couple others, which are more recent than the last handbook stuff on her powers. Kokushishin
I updated the photo on the header of her bio because I thought that would be easier to correlate for new users.Wazzirving 21:42, November 25, 2010 (UTC)wazzirving
- I got to say, it seems better to have a newer image. Dazzler sure does not look like this anymore, nor this, and thank god not this. This is (more or less) what her outfit looks like now. Why not have it up there to attach it to what she looks like now? --Johnnybravo44 (talk) 23:43, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
- all i can say is that doesn't even look like her. (also, what's with the starburst crotch?!)Steranko 07:24, December 17, 2010 (UTC)
I know that we get a lot of hassle for suggesting, but hasn't she been revealed an omega-level? I remember that, while on Excalibur, she seemingly died and her powers revived her. Around that time, I read it somewhere, but, honestly, it might not have been a credible source.
- --Wazzirving 08:22, February 1, 2011 (UTC)wazzirving
does she have a husband or not?Teddybearlover 23:59, June 6, 2011 (UTC)
- She was married to Longshot, but they're currently separated.
- --GrnMarvl14 00:05, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
A couple of powers of hers that haven't been included in this.
1: Ultraviolet light. In the Dazzler One-Shot, it was revealed that she can generate an omnidirectional wave of ultraviolet light or sufficient intensity can destroy even a metallic robotic representation of the gigantic Galactus.
2: Also revealed in the Dazzler One-Shot, she is immune to the powers of her half-sister Mortis (Lois London) which ordinarily kills living subjects in seconds.
- I think both of these powers are worth adding, and perhaps the immunity is even worth noting...wherever we currently note sibling immunity. It's particularly interesting since they are only half siblings. Uncanny X-Factor (talk) 23:21, January 10, 2019 (UTC)
3: I forgot, also, that in the Dazzler one-shot, it was revealed that her ears are highly developed, enabling her to detect sounds that others cannot register. PJC65 (talk) 06:39, January 11, 2019 (UTC)