Im going to say that Bullseye and Hawkeye, as far as I know, arent the same person; and so the title and main picture of the character is a mistake. Can someone verify this?--Kierjan 18:36, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
- As of Dark Avengers #1, Bullseye is now using the Hawkeye alias as part of Norman Osborn's Avengers team.
- --GrnMarvl14 20:34, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
If on his profile it says name unknown (posssibly Lester or Leonard), and it is assumed it is Ben as well, why is (Lester) in his name? Shouldnt this page be just Bullseye (Earth-616)? --Johnnybravo44 (talk) 00:28, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Lester's what he's been called the most. The man who claimed to be his father referred to him as Lester, so it's actually a bit more likely than Leonard. And since we try and include what portion of the name that's known, Lester's the best option.
- --GrnMarvl14 00:32, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm hoping it'll be revealed there. Just so we can have a more accurate pagename.
- --GrnMarvl14 03:00, August 8, 2010 (UTC)