MU or MCU?
I'm not sure this story is set in Earth-616. The creative team behind this book, as well as the presence of the Masters of the Mystic Arts in the story, indicates it's set in Earth-199999 instead. Thoughts?
--The Many-Angled One (talk) 22:26, November 6, 2016 (UTC)
- I had the same consideration while entering the appearances, but have not yet had a chance to see the film, so played it safe and went with Prime Earth. -- Annabell (talk) 00:59, November 7, 2016 (UTC)
- I watched the film this weekend, but hadn't read this book until today, and it seems for me it takes place in the MCU, the story fits nicely with what happens in a certain point of the film and expands on it.
- --The Many-Angled One (talk) 07:16, November 7, 2016 (UTC)
- I had left a message to Will Corona Pilgrim on Twitter to confirm if his story takes place in the MCU or not, and his answer was that his story is not set in the MCU, but that is inspired by it and is closer to the classic Doctor Strange (for more details, go here). What do we do now? We change the reality designations back to 616 or leave them as they are?
- --The Many-Angled One (talk) 01:12, November 8, 2016 (UTC)