Why isn't he at George Tarleton (Earth-616)? Seems odd that he's not. --GrnMarvl14 00:29, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
I agree, it should be changed.--~Kyronix~ 22:41, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- I can't find the discussion about it now (for some strange reason), but someone disputed the fact that his real name is still George, and that it was only an alias he used for a while. Can we check it in the handbooks before we change it again?
- — Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 04:35, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
- His entry in the Hardcover Handbooks (Vol. 7), lists George Tarleton as his real name. He may ONLY go by MODOK now, but I doubt it's a legal name change.
- --GrnMarvl14 18:46, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't the section explain his powers as MODOK? I know he's been changed back to human, but it's pretty ridicolous to hide those informations from readers that want to know about the classic character. I believe other entries usually explain the changes in powers when the status quo changed, like idk... Frankie Raye (Earth-616) says:
- Originally the powers of Human Torch (Johnny Storm) but at lower levels.
- Her powers were later enhanced exponentially by an infusion of cosmic energies...