- When Thanos got the HOTU, he defeated all the cosmic beings, including the Living Tribunal, but then I knew that it was an M-Body. So, is the Heart of the Universe more powerful than the true LT?
- User:Mikhail Mxyzptlk 12:00, April 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Living Tribunal doesn't uses M-Bodies, there is only one LT in all universes and multiverses of the Omniverse. Yes, the Living Tribunal is the second most powerful being in Marvel, but HOTU surpasses its power. Its because HOTU grants the user the power of the One-Above-All. This is the food chain:
- One-Above-All/Heart of the Universe - Living Tribunal - Eternity
- User:Mikhail Mxyzptlk 8:13, September 13, 2011 (UTC)
- The Living Tribunal DOES use M-Bodies. They're the physical manifestation of otherwise non-corporeal beings, such as the Living Tribunal. I believe he's even specifically stated as using one in Quasar #37, or he's at least shown in a gathering of M-Body-utilizing entities, such as Death. And since when does the Heart of the Universe specifically grant the power of the One-Above-All?
- --GrnMarvl14 02:24, September 14, 2011 (UTC)
So, the only difference between the power of HOTU and TOAA's power is the limitation? Due to TOAA's omnipotence does not have limits and HOTU does. Does anyone that absorb HOTU can ONLY be stopped by TOAA himself, right?
- Sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand